Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Added a "configure" button on the main window of the
program so that configuration options can be changed via the capture
screen when a capture is about to take place.
- Added a "Capture Image" option to the menu invoked by
the system tray.
- For Star and Polygon shapes, the area surrounding them are now
automatically reduced to form a much smaller area. This reduces the
"filler" area around the shape significantly.
- Updated help file to reflect the correct system tray icon and to
make a note about numeric keys for hot keys only working off the main keyboard.
- Bug Fix: Borders around shapes were not being handled correctly.
Configuring a shape to not have a border did not work.
- Bug Fix: The Star Shape Border selection was not retained from
run to run. It would always default back to being checked.